When a curriculum is industry-focused, it opens up several job avenues for students. It is a seven-step approach to develop a curriculum that offers more employability to students. These are:
- AICTE is recommending a lot of model curriculum on the areas of AI, Robotics, Blockchain, IoT, Machine Learning, Data Security, etc.
- Various innovative programs need to be introduced to stimulate problem solving skills.
- Students to be introduced to industry-initiated courses.
- Mandatory industrial internship is also going to be helpful.
- An effective assessment methodology has to be in place.
- Emphasis to be given on application-based learning.
- Students to be encouraged to participate in technical competitions both in national and international levels.